View School Directory  

Resolving A Concern

At St. Paul Education, it is always our aim to find a fair and reasonable solution in the best interests of your child.


  1. Talk to your child’s school. We encourage you to start your dialogue with the person you have the issue with. If they are not able to address your concern, contact your school Principal. Principals have the authority to resolve the majority of concerns that arise at the school level.
  2. Contact Division Office. If the Principal at your child’s school is unable to resolve your concern satisfactorily, please contact Division Office, where your concern will be forwarded to the appropriate individual. You can reach us in any of the following ways:
    1. By telephone: 780-645-3323
    2. By email:
    3. By fax: 780-645-5789
    4. By mail: St. Paul Education, 4313 48 Ave. St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3

Still not satisfied?

Policy 13 outlines appeals and hearings regarding student matters.