St. Paul Education Outreach Programs
St. Paul Education has two outreach programs, offered in three different sites throughout the division - St. Paul, Elk Point and Myrnam. Our Outreach Programs are ideal for students who want to finish their high school education within a flexible learning environment. An Outreach program, in its time, was once meant for students that were at risk of leaving the educational system prior to completion. Today, after considerable advancement, outreach programs now include ANY STUDENT that is in need of a program that is flexible, accommodating and full of opportunity.
* Our unique programs are designed to meet the needs of each individual student.
Who are our Outreach Programs for? Our Outreach Program Could be Ideal for Students
- require flexibility in their schedule
- thrive with individual or small group instruction
- wish to take a course that doesn’t fit into their timetable
- are upgrading their marks
- need extra credits
- prefer student-directed learning
- find regular school programs aren't meeting their religious and cultural needs
What are the Benefits of Enrolling in our Outreach Programs? Students…
- follow an individualized program tailored to meet their specific learning needs.
- can work at a pace that best suits their learning style.
- have the opportunity to meet regularly with their teachers about their progress.
- have the opportunity to work in a comfortable and safe learning environment that fosters a feeling of belonging.
- have opportunities for civic and community engagement through special projects.
To learn more about our Outreach programs in St. Paul and Elk Point click here.
To learn more about our Outreach program in Myrnam click here.